How to reach IPCMS
ARRIVAL TO THE AIRPORT
- In the airport, you can rent a car. At the exit of the rental parking lot, take direction STRASBOURG sortie 1 (exit 1) CRONENBOURG on the highway A35 then take a look on the area map below, direction IPCMS
- You can take the shuttle-train to go to STRASBOURG.
The shuttle leaves the airport every 15 minutes and takes you to the central train station in 9 minutes, then take the BUS G (direction “Espace Europeen de l’entreprise”) till station ARAGO. You will see the CNRS Campus buildings at the background on your left.
- You can take a taxi to reach IPCMS
YOU COME OR GO BACK BY TRAIN
From the central train station :
- Take the BUS G (direction “Espace Europeen de l’entreprise”) till station ARAGO (this is the fastest way)
From 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., enter the CNRS campus by 25 rue Becquerel then turn right.
Between 9:30 and 17:00, bypass the campus on the left and enter via 23 rue du Loess. Cross the campus following the directions on the map (travel time extended by 10mn)
- or take tram A (direction “Parc des sports”) or D (direction “Poteries”) and go out at station ROTONDE (there is a tram every 3-4 minutes) then take the bus number 19 (direction ARAGO), go out at “Place de HALDENBOURG”.
Towards the central train station :
- Take the BUS G at station ARAGO, direction “GARE CENTRALE”
- or take the Bus number 19 (direction Rotonde) at “Place de Haldenbourg” then take the tram A (direction ILLKIRCH) or tram D (direction ARISTIDE BRIAND), go out at station GARE CENTRALE (central train station). There is a tram every 3-4 minutes.
YOU GO TO THE IPCMS LABORATORY BY TRAM AND BUS
- In any area in Strasbourg go to a tram station, take the tram A (direction “Parc des sports”) or D (“Poteries”) till station ROTONDE, then go on by bus line 19 and go out when you reach Place de Haldenbourg.
- From the central train station, take the BUS G (direction “Espace Europeen de l’entreprise”) till station ARAGO.
If you come by car
From PARIS please take AUTOROUTE A4 (motorway A4)
From LYON take AUTOROUTE A35 and highway N83
From the STRASBOURG-ENTZHEIM International Airport take the A35 towards STRASBOURG
- When you reach STRASBOURG, take sortie (exit) CRONENBOURG, after the access road please turn left, drive straight ahead, continue along the cemetery taking direction MITTELHAUSBERGEN
- About 500m after the railway bridge, take the third road on your right, you will see a road sign written Campus de Cronenbourg, rue du Loess
- Go on straight ahead and ask at the reception desk if necessary
Envoyez nous un email